Digestive biscuits crust, coconut layer covered with dark chocolate…3 steps – 6 ingredients. Super easy and delicious it comes together in 30 minutes but needs to set and honestly the waiting is the hardest part of this recipe! If you try it let me know!
- 200 gr digestive cookies or any kind you like, crushed
- 70 gr butter, melted
- 100 gr shredded coconut
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 200 gr dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut cream or regular cream, very warm
- Sea salt, optional
- Place cookies in your food processor and pulse till they look like sand.
- Add the melted butter and pulse a couple of times so that all the cookie crumbs are coated with butter.
- In a square dish lined with baking paper evenly press the cookie mixture to get a crust. Place in the fridge to set a bit.
- In a bowl place the shredded coconut and condensed milk and mix well.
- Evenly spread the coconut mix on top of the cookie crust and refrigerate.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl and add the warm cream. Wait 2 minutes and then stir till the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the coconut and place in the fridge to set for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Cut into squares, sprinkle with sea salt if using and enjoy!!!