Back to the roots. Back to simple, fresh ingredients. Soft potatoes with crunchy green onions, sweet tomatoes, refreshing mint and a sour lemony dressing…I just simply adore this salad! Really awesome on its own or as a side during a bbq. Recipe is good as a main course for 4 people.
- 600 gr potatoes, boiled
- 2 medium size tomatoes, chopped into bite size cubes
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 6-8 fresh mint, leaves finely chopped
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon dry mint, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, optional
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain and leave aside.
- Place all your prepared veggies in a big salad bowl.
- Once the potatoes are cooled cut into bite size cubes and add to the veggies.
- Add lemon juice, dry mint and cayenne if using, season with salt and add a generous drizzle of good olive oil.
- Mix together, adjust to taste and enjoy!!