This pasta is light and fresh dressed in a cilantro and garlic mix and loads of your preferred veggies. I usually do this with boiled carrots and zucchinis but please feel free to use whatever veggies you love or have on hand! Comes together really quickly. Recipe is for 2.
- 200 gr whole wheat fusilli, or any pasta you have on hand or prefer
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 small zucchinis, chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 medium carrots, chopped into bite size pieces
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place a pot filled with water and bring it to the boil.
- Add the pasta.
- Five minutes later, in the same water the pasta is cooking, add your chopped veggies let cook.
- When pasta is done drain and set aside.
- In a pan add olive oil and garlic.
- When the garlic starts getting fragrant add the cilantro and cook for about 5-7 minutes. Season well.
- Add drained pasta and veggies to the cilantro mixture.
- Mix well.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.