These cookies are for me a dream come true..The world stops for me when I hear ‘double chocolate chip cookies’ but when you add in peanut butter drops it starts spinning again!!! With each bite these cookies give you so much flavor its hard to describe! Easy to make…try them.
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Nescafe
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 gr butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 larg yolk, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 125 gr chocolate chips or chopped good quality dark chocolate
- 125 gr peanut butter drops
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, nescafe and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer add the butter and both sugar and mix till light and fluffy, about 10 minutes.
- Add the egg and beat well.
- Add the yolk and beat well.
- Add vanilla and give it a final mix.
- Combine flour mix, chocolate chips, peanut butter drops and butter mixture using a wooden spoon (or your hands).
- Shape cookies using an ice cream scoop or your hands and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place In the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Turn on the oven on 180 and bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes.