One of my best friends’ 2 favorite things in the world include: mangoes and yogurt with granola and so I couldn’t not make something in her honor. The following recipe is for 2 people. The beauty of this recipe is that you can use absolutely any fruits you like or combinations. Smash a ripe banana with a few strawberries, passion fruit with chunks of peaches, figs!!! Mango and peaches, mango and blueberries…you get my point… A little tip: this tastes better if it sits for half an hour in the fridge.
- 1/2 cup Labneh or natural yogurt
- 1/4 mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon of honey or to taste
- Strawberries, raspberries
- A handful of granola for each bowl.
- Mash the mango.
- Add the labneh to a bowl and whisk to loosen it up a bit.
- Add mango to labneh and add the honey. Mix well.
- Divide in 2 serving bowls.
- Top with granola and fruits.
- Drizzle some more honey or even maple syrup.