Have you ever tried roasting grape? They can be an amazing new twist to winter salads and cheese platters. So easy to do using just a few simple ingredients that I’m sure are already in everyone’s pantry.
- 800 gr red or black grapes, on the vine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 1 tablespoon debes remmen (pomegranate molasses)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- A pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Toss the grapes with all the ingredients.
- Transfer to a baking tray in a single layer.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes or until juicy and sticky.