Nothing screams summer more then a fresh salad. The Asparagus adds a touch of elegant crunch plus the salty prosciutto and sweet mozzarella is a match made in the heavens of my palate.
Great to be served if you want to impress your guests!
- 20 asparagus spears, woody ends cut off
- 15 slices of prosciutto
- 1 fresh burrata or buffalo mozzarella, about 200 gr
- A handful of fresh rocket and mixed green
For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- The juice of one lemon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- A splash of balsamic vinegar, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a frying pan bring to a boil about a cm of water and add the asparagus in a single layer for 3 minutes until tender. Remove from pan and put into ice water for a couple of minutes, drain and set aside.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- In a serving platter start by layering the greens and rocket, arrange the asparagus, place the burrata in the middle and arrange the prosciutto all around.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve!