Quick, easy and delicious!! Whole wheat fusilli tossed in cilantro and garlic with boiled veggies.
- A bunch of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 5-6 garlic cloves, very well pounded
- 4 medium sized carrots, chopped into bte size pieces
- 6 courgettes, chopped into bite size pieces
- 400 gr whole wheat fusilli
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add salt.
- Throw in your pasta. After 2 minutes throw in with the pasta the courgettes and carrots.
- Meanwhile in a bit pot on medium high heat place olive oil, cilantro and garlic and cook seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- When the pasta and veggies are done, drain, reserving a cup of the pasta water and toss well with the cilantro and garlic.
- Use the pasta water as much as needed to bring the whole dish together.
Best served lukewarm, at room temperature or straight from the fridge!! Buon Appetito!!