I love shrimps. I love pasta. Combine them and it’s instant happiness!! Buon Appetito!!
- 12 medium size fresh shrimps, cleaned with tail on
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 chilly, finely chopped
- 1 glass of white wine
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 200 gr of linguine
- A bit of parsley for garnish, optional
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare all your ingredients.
- Place a pot of water to boil for the pasta (salted generously)
- While pasta Is cooking Place a frying pan on medium heat and add the olive oil, garlic and chilly.
- Fry for a minute and add the shrimps. Cook till pink (be careful not to overcook them).
- Remove Shrimps from pan and add lemon zest and the wine and let it come together into a light and fragrant sauce.
- Straight from the pot add the linguine and the shrimps. Let it come together for 2 minutes and serve immediately.