For the seafood:
- 500 gr seafood: shrimps, calamari, octopus
- Flour as much as needed
- vegetable oil for frying
- Sea salt flakes to taste
For the mayo dip:
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Mix the mayo dip ingredients in a small serving bowl and place in fridge till ready to serve.
- In a deep heavy bottom pan or an electric fryer heat the oil till really hot.
- Place the flour in a tray, add the seafood. Using your hands, toss all together till the seafood is well coated with the flour.
- Shaking any extra flour, work in batches and carefully deep fry the seafood till golden brown in color. Continue till you are done.
- Sprinkle the fried seafood with sea salt flakes
- Serve hot with lemon wedges and the spicy mayo dip.