Dips are not only fairly easy to make, but also, they are every party/gathering favorite. This recipe of creamy smoked salmon will make sure your vegetables and crackers disappear from your table instantly.
- 200 gr cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup labneh (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- The rind of half a lemon
- 125 gr (about) smoked salmon, minced
- Using an electric mixer cream the cheese until just smooth.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well until combined.
- Store in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Serve with toasted bread, crackers and veggies.